I submitted grades last week, and it’s officially the start of the summer. I took a few days to mess around and decompress but have now started getting into some summer projects in force. A few things I hope to be working on:
- A lot of Zen practice. (Including, if things go according to plan, my first formal sesshin in July.)
- Getting my courses prepped.
- Finally putting out a short EP of some of the music I’ve been throwing together for the past year or so.
- Lots of random work around the house.
- Lifting weights, of course.
Probably biting off more than I can chew, but that’s the plan so far.